Your Cart is EmptyContinue Shopping
Our Sea Moss Anti-Shedding Scalp & Hair Oil helps feeds the scalp and hair with potent nourishment to help reduce excessive shedding due to breakage. This lightweight oil improves the condition of the scalp as it imparts nutrient dense moisture for healthier looking hair.
- Proactive Scalp Care, Nutrient-Rich Oil
- Nourishes and Feeds Scalp with Dense Nutrients
- Improves Scalp Health, Helps Promote Hair Retention
- Lightweight, Light Fragrance
- Suitable for daily use
- NO Parabens, Sulfates, Paraffins, Mineral Oil, DEA, or Animal Testing
2 oz | Formulated for individuals experiencing excessive shedding due to breakage
- Sea Moss – helps revive depleted hair and scalp by balancing moisture and improving hair elasticity for less breakage.
- Saw Palmetto – nourishes and supports a balanced scalp
- Grapeseed Oil – adds shine, locks in moisture, and soothes the scalp
- Sweet Almond Oil - improves shine and texture when softening the hair
Full Ingredients:Isopropyl Myristate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Chondrus Crispus (Irish Moss) Extract, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto)Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl
Directions: Apply directly to the scalp and hair as needed, ideally in the morning. Massage evenly throughout the scalp. Do not rinse out. Use daily for best results.
You control your data
You can control how your data is used on our website. Learn more below about the cookies we use and choose which cookies work for you.
If you accept all cookies
- Our site may be improved based on your interests
- Your preferences may be stored for when you return
- You may see advertising that's tailored to you
These cookies are required for the site to function and for necessary activities like protecting against fraud.
These cookies help to understand how you interact with the site and what types of content are valuable to you.
These cookies help remember your preferences, like your country or language, to personalize your next visits to the website.
These cookies are used to provide ads on other sites and marketing communications based on your interests.