Your Cart is EmptyContinue Shopping
5 Benefits of Deep Conditioning Natural Hair
June 06, 2017 3 min read
Who Should Deep Condition?
How to Deep Condition
Restores Natural Shine
Helps Color-Treated Hair
If your hair is not properly moisturized, it may become dry and brittle, and it can be prone to breakage. Also, regular deep conditioning sessions with heat will also help keep your curls strong and ensure your hair retains the moisture it needs to stay healthy.
Deep Conditioning Tips
- Deep condition your hair on a regular basis, but not daily.
- Make sure that you are not over conditioning your hair.
- Use heat when deep conditioning — this will help the conditioner penetrate your hair shaft.
- When you apply your conditioner, make sure that you blot off the excess water in your hair. If your hair is too wet, the conditioner will slide off, and it won’t penetrate well.
- When rinsing your hair, use cool water. This will close the hair cuticle and keep the moisture in your hair.
How often do you deep condition your hair?
Leave a comment
* Please fill in the required fields
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Mielle Blog
September 27, 2023 3 min read
April 21, 2023 7 min read
You control your data
You can control how your data is used on our website. Learn more below about the cookies we use and choose which cookies work for you.
If you accept all cookies
- Our site may be improved based on your interests
- Your preferences may be stored for when you return
- You may see advertising that's tailored to you
These cookies are required for the site to function and for necessary activities like protecting against fraud.
These cookies help to understand how you interact with the site and what types of content are valuable to you.
These cookies help remember your preferences, like your country or language, to personalize your next visits to the website.
These cookies are used to provide ads on other sites and marketing communications based on your interests.