Your Cart is EmptyContinue Shopping
Mango & Tulsi Nourishing Conditioner nourishes and moisturizes to improve the appearance of both hair and scalp. Helps strengthen and protect hair for stronger, shinier, and softer look.
- Moisturizes & Protects
- Provides Scalp Protection
- Cruelty Free
Award Winner: 2022 Ebony Beauty & Grooming Awards
12 oz | Formulated for Wavy & Curly hair types.
Our perfectly paired collection combines the king of fruits with the queen of herbs to create a nourishing botanical blend. Rich in antioxidants, vitamins A & C, the botanical mangifera indica, commonly known as mango, restores and balances moisture in hair. Tulsi, known for its aromatic, botanical leaves, is rich in vitamin C and zinc, to maintain moisture in the scalp. Tulsi helps improve scalp health and strengthen roots.
- Mango Butter - King of Fruits, rich in vitamins A & C, fatty acids, magnesium, potassium.
- Tulsi (also known as “holy basil”) - Queen of Herbs, rich in vitamin C and Zinc.
- Formulated without parabens, paraffins, mineral oil, DEA, sulfates, and phthalates
After shampooing, apply a generous amount to damp hair. Massage in from root to ends. Use wide tooth comb for easy detangling. Leave conditioner on hair for 5 - 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For additional nourishment, use our Mango & Tulsi Nourishing Leave-In Conditioner.
You control your data
You can control how your data is used on our website. Learn more below about the cookies we use and choose which cookies work for you.
If you accept all cookies
- Our site may be improved based on your interests
- Your preferences may be stored for when you return
- You may see advertising that's tailored to you
These cookies are required for the site to function and for necessary activities like protecting against fraud.
These cookies help to understand how you interact with the site and what types of content are valuable to you.
These cookies help remember your preferences, like your country or language, to personalize your next visits to the website.
These cookies are used to provide ads on other sites and marketing communications based on your interests.