Your cart (0 Item)
Your Cart is EmptyContinue Shopping
Pomegranate & Honey Collection
Pomegranate & Honey Collection
Link to your collections, sales and even external links
Link to your collections, sales and even external links
THE MIELLE ORGANICS MEGA MAVEN SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
- Sweepstakes Period: The Mielle Organics Mega Maven Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on May 18, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM CT on May 24, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry (“Entrant”). Employees of Mielle Organics, LLC (“Sponsor”), and any of their affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, prize providers & promotion partners, and advertising and promotion agencies associated with the Sweepstakes, including Don Jagoda Associates (“Administrator”) (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and members of their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), and/or those living in the same household of each such employees are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, ordinances and regulations. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to earn Entries into the Sweepstakes, as outlined below:
- a. “Purchase Entry”: During the Sweepstakes Period, complete a purchase of at least $60 on the Mielle Organics website at https://mielleorganics.com to automatically earn one Purchase Entry. If a purchase is returned prior to the Sweepstakes drawing, corresponding Purchase Entries will be voided.
- b. Mail-in Entry: Hand print your name, complete mailing address, email address, telephone number and date of birth on a plain 3”x5” piece of paper and mail it in a hand-addressed stamped envelope to: The Mielle Organics Mega Maven Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 7748, Melville, NY 11775-7748 to receive one (1) Mail-in Entry into the Sweepstakes Drawing. Limit one (1) Mail-in Entry per envelope. Mail-in Entries must be postmarked by May 25, 2023 and received by June 5, 2023 to be eligible.
- Purchase Entries and Mail-In Entries will be collectively referred to as “Entries”. Limit five (5) Entries per person during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of Entry or combination of method of Entries. Entries received in excess of this limitation will be void. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different accounts, devices, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Automated Entries are prohibited and use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification if detected. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If participating via mobile device, standard phone data rates and usage charges imposed by your phone service provider may apply. All Entries shall be the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a Purchase Entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the Purchase Entry. Authorized Account Holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
- Winner Selection/Odds: The Administrator, an independent judging agency, will select one (1) Grand Prize winner and two (2) First Prize winners in a random drawing to be held on or about June 8, 2023 from among all eligible Entries received/postmarked throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received/postmarked throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period and in compliance with the exact requirements of these Official Rules.
- Winner Notification/Verification: Potential winners will be sent via email link, a Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (where legal) (“Declaration”) and will be required to complete, and sign the Declaration via email within three (3) days of being notified in order or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. If a potential winner does not reply to the notification as instructed, an alternate winner may be selected and notified as set forth herein. Sponsor and Administrator assume no responsibility for any undeliverable prize notification for any reason. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected (as outlined above). Potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator, and verification of potential winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- Prizes and Actual Retail Value (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded: A $25,000.00 check awarded in the name of the Grand Prize winner. Two (2) First Prizes will be awarded: A $10,000.00 check awarded in the name of each First Prize winner (ARV: $10,000.00 each). The total ARV of all prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes is $45,000.00.
- Prize Restrictions: Limit one (1) prize per person/household/email address. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with their prize(s) not specified herein as being awarded. No transfer, resale, or other substitution of a prize.
- General Rules: Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely Entries are void and will be disqualified. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged or misdirected Entries/winner notification documents; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user's computer/phone equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Proof of entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and in the event of cancellation, the prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received in accordance with these Official Rules prior to cancellation. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW; SHOULD ANY SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds: to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or, to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect Entries and (a) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among all eligible Entries received in accordance with these Official Rules prior to cancellation.
- Warranties and Representations; Release of Liability: You hereby hold each of the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”) harmless from and against any third-party claim arising from use of any entry and you waive any right to inspect or approve uses of your Entry by Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes or to be compensated for any such uses. Participating in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use a winners’ name, address, and likeness in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes only and as otherwise required by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant agrees that Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or component thereof, if applicable, or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes related activity. You hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with their contents and agree to be bound by them.
- Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than Entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- CHOICE OF LAW: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN NEW YORK. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NEW YORK. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE ANY DISPUTE WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO CLASS ACTION.
- Winners List: To receive a Winners List by email, available for ninety (90) days after July 8, 2023, send an email to: email@example.com with Mielle Organics Mega Maven Sweepstakes Winners and 01-2821-04 as the subject line. Winners List will be sent after prizes have been awarded.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Mielle Organics, LLC, 8707 Louisiana Street, Merrillville, Indiana 46410.